Chris Tomlin's recently released single, "Good Good Father," hit the No. 1 spot on the iTunes Christian Songs Chart the day it released. In less than two weeks, more than 25 radio stations have added the single, including many large markets across the country and network stations KLOVE, AIR1 and Sirius XM. The single is shooting up the charts, already hitting No. 19 on the National Christian Audience Chart.
"In every record, there's a song that comes along that I'm just captured by.God is a good Father, and I think people need to hear that more than ever," Tomlin said. "What a beautiful thing to stand and proclaim and just let people experience the heart and the power of those words - 'you're a good good Father.'"
Pat Barrett and Tony Brown wrote "Good Good Father," and Barrett is featured on the track. "What an honor to carry this song," Tomlin continued. "It was really important to me that Pat Barrett, who wrote the song, be a part of the recording because he captured the heart so well."
Chris Tomlin has set out on the second leg of what's already been the biggest tour of his career, the "Love Ran Red Tour." Featuring special guests Rend Collective, the 22-city tour kicked off in Nashville last week. Tomlin will continue to share uplifting music from his hit album Love Ran Red, including title track "At The Cross (Love Ran Red)," which recently hit the No. 1 spot on the National Christian Audience chart.
More than 200,000 people attended the first leg of the tour this spring, selling out venues in Chicago, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas and more. The tour helped raise more than $700K for CURE International, an organization with which Tomlin is partnering for the "Love Ran Red Tour." For tour dates, see below.
Love Ran Red Tour
- Oct 08 - West Riverfront Park Amphitheater - Nashville, TN
- Oct 09 - ASU Convocation Center - Jonesboro, AR
- Oct 10 - iWireless Center - Moline, IL
- Oct 11 - Ralston Arena - Ralston, NE
- Oct 13 - Old National Events Plaza - Evansville, IN
- Oct 15 - Koka Booth Amphitheater - Cary, NC
- Oct 16 - Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena - Jacksonville, FL
- Oct 17 - Infinite Energy Center - Duluth, GA
- Oct 18 - CFE Arena - Orlando, FL
- Oct 20 - Baton Rouge River Center - Baton Rouge, LA
- Oct 22 - Reed Arena - College Station, TX
- Oct 23 - American Bank Center - Corpus Christi, TX
- Oct 24 - Ford Park - Beaumont, TX
- Oct 25 - BOK Center - Tulsa, OK
- Nov 05 - Memorial Coliseum - Fort Wayne, IN
- Nov 06 - Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University - Cleveland, OH
- Nov 07 - Van Andel Arena - Grand Rapids, MI
- Nov 08 - Bank of Kentucky Center - Cincinnati, KY
- Nov 10 - Charleston Civic Center Coliseum - Charleston, WV
- Nov 11 - Altria Theater - Richmond, VA
- Nov 13 - Royal Farms Arena - Baltimore, MD
- Nov 14 - CONSOL Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA