Inspired by the increasing spiritual needs of today's Christian women, Natalie Grant's Dare to Be Revolution movement will return in January with the "Dare to Be…The Journey Continues" tour. The night creates a memorable experience for women of all ages as they come together and ‘dare to be’ empowered to make a difference in their lives, their families and their communities. Women can unwind, be reinvigorated, and celebrate life with other women. They will be challenged to follow their dreams, dared to do more than they ever thought possible, to let go of their fears and embrace who they truly are in Christ. The inexpensive three-hour event will offer teaching, music, and media instilled with incredible worship and Bible-teaching to give attendees a priceless experience.
At each event, Dare to Be will honor one local woman who has overcome tremendous circumstances to become an inspiration to others by making a difference in her community. Nominations will be taken in each city, and one woman will be surprised at each Dare to Be event. Nominee stories can be submitted to Natalie and Charlotte for consideration at daretobeevent.com/stories.
Dare to Be…The Journey Continues is scheduled to visit more than a dozen cities in early 2014 with a lineup which includes Grammy nominated vocalist Natalie Grant and international speaker, Bible teacher and author Charlotte Gambill.
In a press release, Natalie talked about how near to her heart the events are to her, saying, "I have struggled with self-doubt and feelings of inadequacy, so this event came from a personal place for me. We all need to be reminded that we are who God says that we are, and that He will equip us with everything we need. It’s been incredibly rewarding to see women grab ahold of these truths, and it has strengthened my faith in the process."
Charlotte added, "We are so excited about our next adventure of events: Dare to Be…The Journey Continues. This past year we saw the launch of the Dare to Be ministry that God created in our hearts, and we were amazed at how God moved when we stepped out, together as friends, to His challenge. We sensed the urgency of God to dare to be all that He was calling us to be, and we knew He was taking us on an adventure with Him. We can’t wait to be on the road to meet so many new friends, worship God, and open His word."
Dare to Be...The Journey Continues Dates:
- January 9, 2014 - Sacramento, CA - Capital Christian Center
- January 11, 2014 - Coos Bay, OR - Southwestern Oregon Community College
- January 16, 2014 - Twin Falls, ID - Twin Falls Reformed Church
- January 17, 2014 - Boise, ID - Capital Christian Center
- January 18, 2014 - Seattle, WA - Christian Faith Center
- January 19, 2014 - Bellingham, WA - North County Christ the King
- January 23, 2014 - Virginia Beach, VA - Wave Church
- January 24, 2014 - Baltimore, MD - Bridgeway Community Church
- January 25, 2014 - Washington, D.C. - Christian Fellowship Church
- February 20, 2014 - Coral Springs, FL - Church by the Glades
- February 22, 2014 - Tampa, FL - TBA
- March 1, 2014 - Dallas, TX - The Avenue Church