Two of the artists talked about the project and the tour, sharing their excitement. Mark Hall of Casting Crowns, who is returning for his second year, said, "When a family comes to The Story concert and they see, person by person, how God has moved through history, they begin to see how the Bible fits together. God is working all things together for good. That is the message: that Jesus is the way to God and that He is writing our story." Natalie Grant added, "It is so exciting to be a part of an event that helps bring the Bible to life. Watching the audience grasp these biblical truths in new ways is especially rewarding. And I believe these are some of the greatest songs ever written, so it is an honor to sing them every night."
The Story Tour Dates:
- November 29 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- November 30 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
- December 1 - Tulsa, OK - SpiritBank Event Center
- December 3 - Loveland, CO - Budweiser Events Center
- December 5 - St. Charles, MO - Family Arena
- December 6 - Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- December 7 - Cypress, TX - Berry Center
- December 8 - Jonesboro, AR - Convocation Center
- December 9 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center
- December 10 - Fairfax, VA - Patriot Center - George Mason Univ.
- December 12 - Norfolk, VA - Scope Arena
- December 13 - Pittsburgh, PA - Petersen Events Center
- December 14 - Trenton, NJ - Sun National Bank Center
- December 15 - Hershey, PA - Giant Center