Record executive and hitmaker Kerry Douglas' Black Smoke Music Worldwide's newest signees and Indianapolis-based emerging aggregation Demetrius West & Jesus Promoters has soared to No.1 on Billboard Current Top Gospel Albums chart after three weeks on the tally with their sophomore effort ChoirOlogy: The Study of Choirmusic (BlackSmoke Music/eOne), which is available now for purchase or streaming on select digital platforms (http://smarturl.it/choirology).
Recorded live from the flatbreads of Indiana, the 11-track live project, produced by songwriter, worship leader and choir-master Demetrius Westand Jeffery Thomas II features notables such as "The Choirology Medley" the late-great Al "the Bishop" Hobbs on "The Love Express" and the album's current radio single "Open The Floodgates," s featuring Nashville-based powerhouse soprano Karen Hoskins, which currently sits at No. 32 (New & Active) this week on BDS Gospel Airplay chart and continues to gain traction weekly.
Choirology: The Study of Choir Music guarantees to reach beyond denominations to proclaim one God as the choir continues to set a standard within the Gospel music community at-large as they embrace the confidence to stand against popular belief, law dictated removal and opinions of non-beleivers.
1.Bless Your Name
2. Sing Praises
3. Open the Floodgates (feat. Karen Hoskins)
4. Stop By (feat. Pastor Rebecca Merriweather)
5. Lord I'll Trust You (feat. LA Norris)
6. The Love Express: (feat. Al "the Bishop" Hobbs)
7. The ChoirOlogy Medley (feat. Charmaine Anderson-Oliver)
8. You Made It (feat. Landis Archey)
9. What a Friend We Have In Jesus (feat. Latanya Clark)
10. Clean (feat. Donequa Watson)
11. You Should Be a Witness