Matching his no-nonsense attitude, Multi-platinum-selling Country star Justin Moore will release his fourth studio album August 12 on The Valory Music Co. The aptly-titled project, KINDA DON'T CARE, will give longtime fans a full dose of what they've come to love about the chart-topping singer/songwriter...a slow Southern drawl and candid charm. Pre-order for the standard and deluxe versions is available beginning July 15 with four instant grat tracks available through August 12.
"It's hard to believe that we just recorded our fourth album. The process has changed, drastically, since our first time in the studio so many years ago" expressed Moore. "This is the best piece of music we've delivered because it gets more fun each time. Naming the album KINDA DON'T CARE is not meant to be nonchalant or careless. It's meant to be a challenge to folks to live life a little more freely and be true to themselves."
KINDA DON'T CARE is the follow-up to Moore's back-to-back Gold-Certified albums: JUSTIN MOORE (2009); the #1 debutingOUTLAWS LIKE ME (2011) and OFF THE BEATEN PATH (2013). His cleverly-penned new single, "You Look Like I Need A Drink," is Top 20-and-climbing at Country radio.
KINDA DON'T CARE TRACK LISTING:
- "Robbin' Trains" | Brett Beavers, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson
- "Put Me in a Box" | Erik Dylan, Randy Montana
- "Kinda Don't Care" | Rhett Akins, Ross Copperman, Ben Hayslip
- "Hell on a Highway" | Blake Bollinger, Matt Rogers, Ben Stennis
- "Goodbye Back" | Justin Moore, Ross Copperman, Jeremy Stover
- "You Look Like I Need a Drink" | Rodney Clawson, Matt Dragstrem, Natalie Hemby
- "Somebody Else Will" | Kelly Archer, Adam Hambrick, Tebey Ottoh
- "Between You and Me" | Smith Ahnquist, Pavel Dovgaluk, CJ Solar
- "Got it Good" | Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Jeremy Stover
- "Rebel Kids" | Dan Isbell, Randy Montana
- "More Middle Fingers" featuring Brantley Gilbert | Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Shane Minor
- "Life in the Livin'" | Travis Dennis, Jared Mullins, Chris Stevens
- "Middle Class Money" | Rhett Akins, Marv Green, Ben Hayslip
- "Pick Up Lines" | Corey Crowder, Travis Denning, Jared Mullins
- "Spendin' The Night" | Kelly Archer, Andrew DeRoberts, Adam Hambrick
- "When I Get Home" | Justin Moore, Dean Dillon, Jeremy Stover
- "Amen" | Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore
Since his humble beginnings in the small town of Poyen, Arkansas 10 years ago, Moore has achieved five #1 songs, six Top 10 singles, and was named the 2014 ACM New Artist Of The Year. Stand-out hits include "Small Town U.S.A.," "Backwoods," "Point At You," "'Til My Last Day," "Bait A Hook," and "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away." Moore, who has never been shy about his background or beliefs, honestly lives out the lyrics he has written for his albums.
He is currently direct support on Brantley Gilbert's TAKE IT OUTSIDE TOUR and has recently been on the road with both Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert in the same capacity, in addition to his own successful headline runs. For tour dates and more, visit justinmooremusic.com.