Jason Crabb's Whatever The Road debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard Top Christian and Gospel Albums chart and at No. 1 on Soundscan's Adult Contemporary Albums chart. The new album is available in all digital and retail stores now and is receiving praise from fans and media.
Working with producers Jason Ingram (Chris Tomlin, Tenth Avenue North, Kari Jobe), and Paul Mabury (Hillsong, Lauren Daigle, One Sonic Society), Crabb takes a bold new step forward, not just lyrically but stylistically, and has finely honed a collection of anthems for the church that have sophisticated pop sensibilities as well as deep, substantive lyrics that are resonating with everyone.
This month Crabb is featured on the cover of CCM Magazine as well as coverage on Digital Journal, Yahoo!, Guideposts.com and a review from Associated Press. Recently an album release televised special aired on TBN showcasing new songs from Whatever The Roadas well as some fan favorites from previous albums. The special will re-air next month. Next month he will be hosting the backstage and behind-the-scenes of the 46th Annual GMA Dove Awards via Periscope (@GMADoveAwards) on October 13.
- "Crabb's latest project will firmly entrench him as one of Christian music's go-to-guys-transcending perceptions and barreling through dense barriers. We certainly agree that the music is wonderful." - CCM Magazine
- "...Crabb's masterful display on this project..." - Associated Press
- "This could be a career-making year for Christian artist Jason Crabb. Whatever the Road is giving fans an up-close and personal look at his heart." - Guideposts
- "I highly recommend his new album. These songs are well suited for the church as well as your home. You will be moved by the message in each song."- Hollywood Jesus
- "While the project marks Crabb's first foray into songwriting and Adult Contemporary radio, it's not the change in musical landscape that will catch the ears of listeners. It's the stories of loss, love and, ultimately, hope that he tells through this new collection that will tug at heartstrings and keep this album on repeat for years to come." - Vital Magazine
- "Jason Crabb's big heart and amazing voice continually rises to the top, making him one of the industry's most exciting listens. And that reputation will only be more enhanced with the release of Whatever The Road." - Soul-Audio.com
- "What's most impressive is that Crabb has curated a group of songs that satisfy every musical taste - from pop to country to worship - and though they're each different, every song speaks straight to the heart." - Simple Grace Magazine