Love & The Outcome, the new kids on the Word Entertainment block, is made up of husband and wife team Chris Rademaker and Jodi King. The couple hails from Winnipeg, Manitoba and they embarked on a full-time music ministry journey in 2010. They formed Love & The Outcome in July of 2012.
- - "A life that requires faith is worth living, and a life on the edge is one where you live hand-in-hand and arm-in-arm with God. That's what we're living for." - Jodi
- - "When you’re together and you’re worshiping, everyone is the same. It doesn’t matter what you look like or what you smell like: Everyone wants to welcome you into the family." - Chris
- - "We've learned that sometimes, being close to the Lord means being far away from comforts. That's not always the case, but that's a sacrifice of praise." - Jodi (from an interview with newreleasetuesday.com
Memorable Moments & Band Facts:
- - Chris and Jodi met while touring with Canadian worship artist Jon Buller.
- - They sold everything they owned, including their house, to move to the U.S. to pursue music full time.
- - After the move, they toured the country, playing 400 shows in two years, while living out of their car and staying with friends and family.
Love & The Outcome Discography:
- - Love & the Outcome, 2013
Essential Love & The Outcome
Love & The Outcome Online