Christian music songwriter and singer Mallary Hope's brand new song "Home to the Water" has been included in Curb Records soundtrack of Netflix's The Ranch. To commemorate the finale of Netflix's The Ranch, Netflix has partnered with Curb Records to release a soundtrack of select music featured in the series, entitled The Ranch (A Netflix Original Series Official Soundtrack).
The soundtrack is available now in digital and physical (CD) formats. A limited edition 12" vinyl of the soundtrack will be available on February 14, 2020. Starring Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliott and Elisha Cuthbert, The Ranch was the first original comedy series Netflix ever produced. Listen to and purchase the soundtrack HERE.
Track Listing - The Ranch (A Netflix Original Series Official Soundtrack):
- Rumor (Glover Mix) - Lee Brice
- Things That I Lean On (feat. Jason Isbell) - Wynonna & The Big Noise
- Slower - Filmore
- Whiskey On My Breath - Love And Theft
- Nobody - Dylan Scott
- Home To The Water - Mallary Hope
- Thank God For You - Rodney Atkins
- Runs In The Family - BoDeans
- One At A Time - Jackson Michelson
- Joshua Tree - Ruthie Collins
- Ain't Bad For A Good Ol' Boy - Mo Pitney
- Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys - Lukas Nelson & Shooter Jennings
About Mallary Hope:
Ever since she knew she wanted to be a singer at 9 years old, Mallary Hope dreamed of becoming the next Dolly Parton. It wasn't until she encountered some closed doors, heartbreak and rejection that she finally realized she was never meant to be Dolly. She was only meant to be Mallary. Her songs have been recorded by Faith Hill, Sara Evans, Lauren Alaina and Jana Kramer, among others. Now, finding her voice in Christian music, the singer/songwriter introduces the rawest form of her artistic self on her debut LP, Out of My Hands (Curb | Word Entertainment), a declaration of releasing her plans to a God who writes far better stories with our lives than we could ever imagine. Her first holiday EP, Christmas Is All About You, is also available now.