The band is grateful to God for the album's release. "Thank you God, you remain the source of all we are and could ever hope to be. Thank you for giving us these songs, use them as you please. Thank you to our families, for patience in allowing us to busy ourselves with this project and for full support along the way. We love you and love how we get to share this with you first! To all our friends involved directly in this project by singing or playing, we owe you so much. To those who support us and work with us regularly, we thank God for you and the blessing it is to serve together."
"Our prayer is that God will now take these songs back and use them in ways only he can. 'Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen' (Eph 3: 20-21)."
Mark Ferguson Band has been in existence since 2007, being first formed to lead worship at a variety of local events. Since then God has continued to unite, nurture and use them to his glory, giving them the grace and gifts that they need to answer his call. They have been both humbled and blessed to have travelled all over Ireland to events of all shapes, sizes and styles! they are excited and expectant for what the future may hold!
MFB core members are: Mark Ferguson, Jimbo Donaldson, Timothy Duke & Matt Duke
1. As for Me (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
2. Lift up My Head (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
3. Saviour Healer (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
4. That Is What I Am (Live in Armagh Public Library)
5. I Am Yours (Live in Armagh Public Library)
6. In This Place (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
7. Behold the Lamb (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
8. My Child (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
9. Just Say the Word (Live in St Marks, Armagh)
10. Guide Me O (Live in St Marks, Armagh)