For two millennia, Christians have been honoring Jesus' sacrifice and celebrating His resurrection in song. Integrity Music offers a modern collection of these songs with The Cross Was Meant For Me: Worship Songs Of Easter featuring All Sons & Daughters, Matt Redman, Darlene Zschech, Paul Baloche, Travis Ryan, Stuart Townend, Jaci Velasquez, Corey Voss, Tim Hughes, Kari Jobe, Worship Central, Covenant Worship, Rend Collective and Seth & Nirva.
Through heartfelt ballads of thanks and victorious songs of praise, the 15-track album echoes the cry of believers around the globe: Christ Is Risen!
The Cross Was Meant For Me will be available everywhere Christian music is sold beginning February 23. The complete tracklist for the album is as follows with song resources available at WeAreWorship:
- "Praise The King" (Corey Voss)
- "Risen" (Covenant Worship)
- "The Cross Stands" (Worship Central)
- "Buried In The Grave" (All Sons & Daughters)
- "Should Have Been Mine" (Seth & Nirva)
- "Revelation Song" (Kari Jobe)
- "Lay It At The Cross" (Jaci Velasquez)
- "Happy Day" (Tim Hughes)
- "Once Again" (Matt Redman)
- "The Cross Was Meant For Me" (Travis Ryan)
- "Above All" (Paul Baloche)
- "You Bled" (Rend Collective)
- "More Than Amazing" (Lincoln Brewster)
- "Victor's Crown" (Darlene Zschech)
- "In Christ Alone" (Stuart Townend)
Integrity Music is part of the David C Cook family, a nonprofit global resource provider serving the Church with life-transforming materials. With offices in Nashville, Tennessee (US) and Eastbourne, East Sussex (UK), Integrity is committed to taking songs of substance to the local church and its leaders around the world. Integrity publishes many of the top songs in the Church, including "Great Are You Lord," "Revelation Song," "Open The Eyes Of My Heart," "Your Great Name," "I Am Free," "How He Loves," "Great I Am," and "We Believe," among others. Additional information is available at www.integritymusic.com.