More than 55,000 18-25 year olds from 90 countries and all 50 states packed Atlanta's Georgia Dome for the annual conference, bringing young adults from around the globe together to proclaim the name of Jesus. Spearheaded by Passion Founders Louie and Shelley Giglio, attendees heard from renowned speakers while joining in worship led by Passion (helmed by Kristian Stanfill, Brett Younker and Melodie Malone), Chris Tomlin, Crowder, Matt Redman, Christy Nockels and Hillsong UNITED.
This year, students made history by sponsoring more than 7,000 children through Compassion International, the most children to ever be sponsored at one event. Attendees fulfilled all remaining sponsorships in the countries of El Salvador, Rwanda, Tanzania and Indonesia as well as hundreds in Bolivia. Students have also continued to fight modern-day slavery through support of The END IT Movement along with gathering tens of thousands of new towels and socks for local Atlanta homeless shelters.
The album follows in the footsteps of beloved top-selling Passion releases, including last year's Salvation's Tide Is Rising, which debuted at No. 3 on Billboard's Digital Albums Chart and No. 6 on Billboard's Top Albums Chart. Worthy Of Your Name is available now.
WORTHY OF YOUR NAME
1. Glorious Day (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
2. Worthy Of Your Name (feat. Sean Curran)
3. How Great Is Your Love (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
4. Build My Life (feat. Brett Younker)
5. Holy Ground (feat. Melodie Malone)
6. Heart Abandoned (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
7. Forgiven (feat. Crowder)
8. This Changes Everything (feat. Matt Redman)
9. This We Know (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
10. Rule (feat. Hillsong UNITED and Crowder)
11. God Of Calvary (feat. Chris Tomlin)
12. Worthy Of Your Name (feat. Sean Curran) (Studio)
13. This We Know (feat. Kristian Stanfill) (Studio)
14. Beacon (Official Music Video) - Jimi Cravity (Digital only)