On March 3, Australian singer-songwriter Darlene Zschech will release her brand new live worship album Here I Am Send Me via Integrity Music. Integrity Music has recently released the video to the album's first cut "You Are Great," a song written by the former Hillsong Church Worship Pastor and Delirious' Martin Smith. The song was written during Zschech's bout with breast cancer.
"When I was at my sickest, Martin flew over from England to sit with us, sing songs over our church, and walk and talk with me and my husband, all the while speaking courage into us," Zschech says, her voice full of emotion recalling the dark days after her diagnosis of breast cancer that is now in remission.
"It's week one of treatment and you feel like you're going to die, and Martin said, 'Darls, I know you're going to want to write songs about this season. What do you want to say?' And I said, 'I want to say 'HE IS GREAT!' And so we wrote this song together and have been singing it in our church. That's where it started... In the midst of the fire, it doesn't change who our God is."
Here I am safe in the arms of my Savior / Deep in my heart You are with me / Found in Your love / I am lost in Your presence / I will not fear You are with me / Jesus You reign / You're the King of Glory / You are my victory song
The full Here I Am Send Me(Hineni) CD/DVD track listing, including songwriters, follows:
1. You Are Great - Darlene Zschech, Martin Smith
2. You Will Be Praised - Darlene Zschech, Paul Baloche, Jenn Johnson
3. Daylight - Darlene Zschech, Beth Gleeson
4. Kingdom Come - Darlene Zschech, Thomas Macken
5. First Love - Luke Taylor, Sarah Potts
6. Love And Wonder - Zoe Zschech, Bonnie Gray
7. Your Eyes - Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken, Thomas Macken
8. Emmanuel - Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken
9. Beloved (When I Survey) - Darlene Zschech, Leeland Mooring, Casey Moore
10. Here I Am Send Me - Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken
11. Go - Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken
"Cancer is a dreadful thing," continues Zschech. "The medical world doesn't like to use the word 'healed.' They like to say the word 'remission'... but I'm believing God's report over my life. I speak Psalm 91 over myself every day, I take my medicine and I take the word of God and I do my best with what I can do in the natural and trust God with those things over which I have no power."