The Crabb Family, one of the most celebrated family groups to ever grace a stage, has partnered with Syntax Creative to offer, for the first time, its entire catalog at digital service providers such as iTunes, Amazon and Spotify. The Crabb Family's legacy of musical excellence includes 15 No. 1 songs, multiple Grammy nominations, 11 GMA Dove Awards and numerous other awards and accolades reflecting the power of God's word through music.
Previously, most of the celebrated family's music was available only on CD's and cassettes. Some titles were available digitally. However, this marks the first time the entire Crabb Family discography is being offered digitally.
"We are excited to work with Timothy and his team at Syntax. It's wonderful to be able to release this entire catalog of songs, some music that has been locked away in a vault or only available at our concerts," Jason Crabb said. "So many times we get asked if we have a song that is no longer available because someone has lost a CD or cassette. Now, they can rest assured that everything will be available at their favorite digital service provider."
"The Crabb Family has toured and recorded professionally for over two decades. Many of the songs and projects that formed the foundation of their musical legacy have been unavailable in digital format until now," Timothy Trudeau, CEO of Syntax Creative, said. "Today, we are excited to announce that we're changing that."
Here's a list of the titles available through this deal at your favorite digital service provider:
- The Crabb Family Still Holdin On 1996
- The Crabb Family Yesterday, Today & Forever 1997
- The Crabb Family Prayer In Motion 1998
- The Crabb Family Live In Nashville 1998
- The Crabb Family Crabb Grass 1999
- The Crabb Family Pray 2000
- The Crabb Family Live From Kentucky 2000
- The Crabb Family Living Out The Dream 2001
- The Crabb Family Best of The Crabb Family 2003
- The Crabb Family Merry Christmas 2003
- The Crabb Family A Crabb Collection 2003
- The Crabb Family The Walk 2003
- The Crabb Family Driven 2004
- The Crabb Family Live at Brooklyn Tabernacle 2005
- The Crabb Family The Locket 2005
- The Crabb Family Blur the Lines 2006
- The Crabb Family Letting Go 2007
- Jason Crabb Favorites 2008
"There are many providers of digital distribution. After careful due diligence by our team and through recommendations from labels who currently partner with Syntax, the choice was clear for us as a company," Philip Morris, manager of Jason Crabb, said. "We also love the fact that the staff of Syntax are professing Christians which makes us feel equally yoked in this partnership." "When I met Philip and Tina Morris, I knew that I wanted to work with them," Trudeau said. "They embody the business part of the music business - extremely professional, thoughtful and thorough. The fact that they are pleasant is just a bonus."