'GTA 5' Online: 1.17 Update Released, Ways to Make Unlimited Money and RP Exposed
Rockstar Games has developed patches as its resolution to the numerous glitches in the GTA Online. This includes the extremely desired unlimited money as well as the RP glitches with the release of the 1.17 update for GTA 5. The developers also released another update on the multiplayer mode for Grand Theft Auto 5, which is called The Last Team Standing.
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA5) is an open world, third-person view action-adventure video game technologically advanced by Rockstar North and distributed by Rockstar Games.
The game storyline chiefly centers on three criminals with their endeavours to pledge attacks, despite the fact that they are being pressured by a government agency.
Since the reign of Grand Theft Auto IV last 2008, GTA5 is considered as the initial entry in the Grand Theft Auto Series.
A distinguished YouTuber, ExtremeGamingVideos, has shared a smart strategy to achieve unlimited money glitch. This is donw by swapping the playable characters and transferring money from one character to another.
The following are the necessary steps to follow:
- Once you have switched to the second character, select solo session in the GTA Online through the Creator mode.
- Then, have a car which costs below $50,000 and then set the spawn location to Last London.
- After that, drive the car and head to Los Santos Customs. Sell the vehicle for higher amount of money.
- Next, press the D-pad and make it certain that you choose Franklin. This should make the glitch work.
- Now, press Start and then choose Online >>> Solo session and repeat the process of selling the cars to sidestep the 45 minute restriction against selling cars at the Los Santos Customs in GTA Online.
To watch the video, click here.
Two other YouTubers, Serandoe and extremGamingVideos, have revealed some tips and tricks to obtain unlimited RP in the GTA Online.
In reference to the glitch strategy shared by the YouTubers, you have to go to the Army Base, which is ear-marked on the map.
The following is the step-by-step procedure:
- Start by going ahead and knock against the security gate at the military base and you will receive a 'four star wanted level' state.
- Next, turn around and enter another security gate by smashing the car into it.
- Then, you'll notice that the area is free from policemen and soldiers. Thus, you can hide behind the fence for as long as you want or until you pass through 'wanted level' state.
- After the four-star wanted state ends, you can now go back to the main entrance and repeat the process of trespassing it. This will generate another four-star wanted level.
- Repeat the procedure until you have accumulated the necessary RP to advance to the next level or be promoted to a higher rank in GTA Online.
Note: The RP glitch is intended for lower-rank players (below rank 200). This does not work well for high-ranked players.
To watch the first video, click here.
To watch the second video, click here.
Tags : GTA 5 PS4 version GTA 5 for PS4 GTA 5 GTA 5 for Xbox One GTA 5 reveals GTA 5 rumors GTA 5 plot GTA 5 release date GTA 5 trailer GTA 5 teaser GTA 5 Online GTA 5 Online release date GTA 5 online release details updates on the GTA 5 online release GTA 5 Online Heists GTA 5 Online Heist release date release date GTA 5 Online Heists GTA 5 Online Heist latest news GTA 5 Online cheats GTA 5 Online Cheats Gameplay