Former Creed frontman, Scott Stapp, has announced the dates for the first official tour in support of his November release (and first Christian album), Proof of Life, an album that he calls the "first no-holds-barred statement of exactly who I am."
The rocker's most personal album to date, he shared just how deeply he had to dig and expose his very core in a press release, Scott said, "In nearly thirty years as a recording artist, I’ve never been so hands-on with a project. I was involved with every hit of the drumstick, every chord on the keyboard and every note of every guitar solo. My artistic life depended on it. I had to present the incontrovertible proof of my life in a candid and honest way that revealed the real me. If I’ve been able to do so, the reason is all about recovering the strength of my faith—the faith that lets us see that we are not only protected, but nurtured and preserved by a love that knows no limits."
The lead single, "Slow Suicide" is truly "no-holds-barred" and the video, which debuted on YouTube on November 20th, is already getting mad props.
Proof of Life Tour Dates:
- March 19 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
- March 21 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
- March 22 - San Antonio, TX - Backstage Live
- March 25 - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theater
- March 26 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
- March 28 - Toronto, Canada - Opera House
- March 29 - Flint, MI - Machine Shop
- March 31 - Boston, MA - Royale
- April 2 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
- April 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Theater of the Living Arts
- April 5 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
- April 6 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Sound Stage
- April 9 - Atlanta, GA - Center Stage