- November 1 - Lawrenceburg, KY - Sand Springs Baptist Church
- November 2 - Glasgow, KY - Luke Vaught Hometown Sing
- November 7 - Oak Ridge, TN - Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church
- November 8 - Hartselle, AL - Sparkman Civic Center
- November 9 - Booneville, MS - Prentiss County Agricultural Center
- November 14 - Powder Springs, GA - Temple Baptist Church
- November 16 - Sumrall, MS - First Baptist Church
- November 23 - Conway, SC - Conway High School
- February 3 - 8 - Singing at Sea
During the annual Singing at Sea cruise, Templeton Tours charters Carnival Cruise Line's Fascination solely for Gospel music fans. The bars, casinos, and slot machines are closed and the ship's entertainers are replaced by Gospel singers and anointed speakers. The Fascination features beautiful lounges, a nine-hole putt-putt, a world-class spa, duty free shopping, a beauty salon, and a resort style pool. The ship also offers a complete children's program with supervised activities for ages 2-15 each day.
After leaving Jacksonville, the first stop will be Freeport on Grand Bahama Island. Next up in the private island of Half Moon Cay and then it's on to Nassau. The list of gospel groups is huge.
Onboard music will come from:
Brian Free & Assurance
Down East Boys
Jeff & Sheri Easter
Karen Peck & New River
Mark Trammell Quartet
Geraldine & Ricky
Bible Study with:
Ralph Sexton Jr.
T. D. Burgess
Everything will be led by Master of Ceremonies - Dr. Jerry Goff and Mark Bishop.
With prices ranging from $795 to $1075 per person, (children 15 years and younger $285 per person when rooming with two adults), this is a vacation the whole family can enjoy and afford.