As the official soft drink of Winter Jam, Pepsi has signed on as a sponsor for the Winter Jam 2014 Tour Spectacular. The company will distribute more than 13 million Winter Jam-branded cans in a 13-state region later this year with a major regional radio campaign kicking it all off. Pepsi will also be featuring Pepsi/Winter Jam displays in 120 Casey's General Stores in the Midwest, promoting both Winter Jam and Pepsi's Ultimate Fan Experience Contest.
In a press release, Eddie Carswell, Winter Jam creator and NewSong founding member, said, "Winter Jam's pioneering '$10 at the door/no ticket required' model has always been dependent on strategic, like-minded partners. In our 19-year history we have been blessed with tremendous sponsors to help us grow the Winter Jam brand. Our partnership with Pepsi is yet another first for our industry and we are grateful for Lee Crisp and Pepsi MidAmerica's investment in Christian music."
Crisp, the president and chief operating officer of Pepsi MidAmerica, added, "Aligning one of the world’s most beloved brands with one of the biggest tours around is a great honor for us. We believe in the artists and message Winter Jam represents, so Pepsi MidAmerica is proud to showcase the tour on cans and through key product displays.”
Winter Jam West is scheduled to hit 11 Western cities this fall, headlined by multi-GRAMMY®-nominated Newsboys and featuring some of the top names in Christian music, Winter Jam West kicks-off in Los Angeles November 8 at Ontario’s Citizens Business Bank Arena.
Winter Jam West 2013 Tour Dates:
- Nov. 8 - Ontario, CA - Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Nov. 9 - Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Center
- Nov. 10 - Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena
- Nov. 14 - Boise, ID - Taco Bell Arena
- Nov. 15 - Portland, OR - Moda Center at the Rose Quarter
- Nov. 16 - Sacramento, CA - Sleep Train Arena
- Nov. 17 - Fresno, CA - Save Mart Center
- Nov. 21 - Rio Rancho, NM - Santa Ana Star Center
- Nov. 22 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena
- Nov. 23 - Lubbock, TX - City Bank Coliseum
- Nov. 24 - Ft. Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center