Worship leader Joel Houston talked about the tour in a press release, saying, "We remain amazed at the response from our latest tour in the U.S. and how many came out to worship our Lord and Savior with us. We were excited to have performed at some pretty famous venues - but our goal remained the same - that He is made famous, and that everything we do brings people closer to God. Of course, we also had some fun along the way."
The band has announced that they will be back in the states in October and November, bringing their special brand of worship to the first-ever Hillsong Conferences to be held here and to the fall leg of the "Welcome Zion" tour.
The Hillsong Conference NYC, slated for October 4 - 5, at Radio City Music Hall is already sold out. The west coast event, scheduled for October 18 - 19 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE still has some seats available, but they're going fast.
The "Welcome Zion" tour will make ten stops in November, nine in the U.S. and one in Canada.
Hillsong UNITED "Welcome Zion" Fall Dates:
- November 12 - Toronto, Canada - Copps Arena
- November 14 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- November 15 - Boston, MA - Agganis Arena
- November 16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
- November 18 - Greensboro, NC - GSO Coliseum
- November 19 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center
- November 21 - Atlanta, GA - Gwinett Arena
- November 22 - Tampa, FL - Times Forum
- November 23 - Miami, FL - Bayfront Amphitheater
- November 26 - Houston, TX - Reliant Arena