Integrity Music is set to release the debut album in their new series, 'One: A Worship Collective,' entitled, ' We Believe,' on August 6.
The new series of albums aim to document songs of faith and worship through a collection of different works from local worship leaders and music ministries in order to communicate their faith messages to the global church.
Integrity Music is releasing these new albums in order to continue where the 1980's recordings in the 'Hosanna' series left off. These early recordings allowed listeners to hone in on some of the key changes to modern worship that were taking place at the time. In a similar way, Integrity is using this new collection to document small scale religious movements and music within local churches today in order to impact the church on a global level.
The new album, 'We Believe,' was recorded this past Spring at the 7:14 Prayer Conference, which was held at Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Dallas, Texas. The album is being produced by John Hartley (Leigh Nash, Aaron Keyes, Twila Paris & Chris McClarney) and will feature 11 tracks of live worship music, featuring artists like Ryan Williams, Clayton Brooks, Kurtis Parks, Micah Massey, Elmer Cañas Jr. and Christine D'Clario. Songs on the album were written by various featured artists as well as Ross Fishburn, Kirk Graham, Israel Houghton, Adam Ranney, Kelly Minter and Jared Anderson.
'We Believe' consists of a mixture of rock-style worship songs and calmer, keyboard-based worship ballads. The project is working in partnership with Influence Resources, a literary organization whose mission is to impact and inspire believers to make a difference in the world and live for Christ.
The various organizations that are working together on this project view it as an important tool for impacting the public in a positive way. "It's an exciting time to be a part of the Christian publishing world," said Steve Blount, Vice President of Publishing with Influence Resources, according to Christian Today. "The partnership between Influence Resources and Integrity Music to create a product with a powerful message of faith is another step in the journey of creatively resourcing the Church. We believe the best days are ahead of us."
Integrity Music is happy to be releasing the upcoming album as well. "It is an honour to partner with the Assemblies of God and their Influence Resources product line to provide a platform for some of the best songs and voices coming out of their church movement," said Craig Dunnagan, Vice President of Music Publishing/Ministry Alliances with Integrity Music, according to Christian Today. "It has been an exciting journey of building relationships and capturing the sounds of a new generation of leaders. We believe these songs will go around the world."
'We Believe' will be premiering at the General Council of the Assemblies of God, held in Orlando, Florida, from August 5- 9. It will also be available around the world on that day through Christian retailers as well as online digital download. The upcoming album can be pre-ordered at the Family Christian website.
The full track listing for 'We Believe' is as follows [according to Christian Today]:
1. Like Never Before - featuring and written by Ryan Williams
2. Take Me In - featuring and written by Clayton Brooks
3. Come Like the Dawn - featuring and written by Williams
4. Every Good Gift - featuring and written by Brooks 5. We Believe - featuring Kurtis Parks and Brooks and written by Parks, Williams, Brooks and Ross Fishburn
6. To Honor You - featuring Brooks, Williams and Parks, and written by Brooks, Williams, Parks, Fishburn and Kirk Graham
7. Jesus At The Center - featuring Micah Massey and written by Massey, Israel Houghton and Adam Ranney
8. We Crown You (All Hail the Power) - featuring Elmer Cañas and written by Brooks, Williams, Parks, Fishburn
9. Set My Eyes On You - featuring Parks and written by Parks and Kelly Minter
10. Great I AM - featuring Christine D'Clario and written by Jared Anderson
11. You Are Forever - featuring and written by Parks