Janel Parrish & Bethany Mota Perform Group Halloween Dance to 'Black Widow' on 'Dancing with the Stars' ABC Season 19, Watch Here (VIDEO)
"Dancing with the Stars" Season 19 was back on ABC Monday night (Oct 27) for their Halloween episode. The contestants were split up into teams for a group dance for their second performance this week.
The first group was Team Itsy-Bitsy which included Bethany Mota and Derek Hough, Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy, Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater along with Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev. They danced to "Black Widow" by Iggy Azelea and Rita Ora.
The second group was Team Creepy which included Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas, Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson, Antonio Sabato Jr. and Cheyrl Burke along with Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd. They danced to "Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Team Itsy-Bitsy won the battle of the teams with a score of 36 over Team Creepy's total score of 32. You can check out both teams dance performances above. Which did you like better?
"Dancing With the Stars" Season 19 premiered on September 15th on ABC. Full "Dancing with the Stars" Season 19 contestant list with dancing partner:
- Actor Tommy Chong with Peta Murgatroyd
- Racecar driver Michael Waltrip with Emma Slater
- General Hospital star Antonio Sabato Jr. with Cheryl Burke
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air's Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
- YouTuber Bethany Mota with Derek Hough
- PLL's Janel Parrish with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Duck Dynasty's Sadie Robertson with Mark Ballas
- Switched At Birth's Lea Thompson with Artem Chigvintsev
- Mean Girls' Jonathan Bennett with Allison Holker (eliminated)
- Designer Betsey Johnson with Tony Dovolani (eliminated)
- MMC fighter Randy Couture with Karina Smirnoff (eliminated)
- Host Tavis Smiley with Sharna Burgess (eliminated)
- Olympian LoLo Jones with Keo Motsepe (eliminated)