'Dancing with the Stars' ABC Season 19, Jonathan Bennet Dance with Partner Allison Holker For Final Time Before Being Eliminated, Watch Here (VIDEO)
"Dancing with the Stars" Season 19 was back on ABC Monday night (Oct 20) and the contestants were putting their best foot forward to advance to next week. Contestant Jonathan Bennett gave his best effort to keep is season alive.
Above you can check out Jonathan's final performance with partner Allison Holker as they dance to "Back in Time" from Pitbull. The dance number was just middle of the pack for the judges. In the end, they received a score of just 32 or 40 for their dance.
This ended up being Jonathan and Allison's final dance as they were unfortunately the couple that was eliminated.
"Dancing With the Stars" Season 19 premiered on September 15th on ABC. Full "Dancing with the Stars" Season 19 contestant list with dancing partner:
- Actor Tommy Chong with Peta Murgatroyd
- Racecar driver Michael Waltrip with Emma Slater
- General Hospital star Antonio Sabato Jr. with Cheryl Burke
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air's Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
- YouTuber Bethany Mota with Derek Hough
- PLL's Janel Parrish with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Duck Dynasty's Sadie Robertson with Mark Ballas
- Switched At Birth's Lea Thompson with Artem Chigvintsev
- Mean Girls' Jonathan Bennett with Allison Holker (eliminated)
- Designer Betsey Johnson with Tony Dovolani (eliminated)
- MMC fighter Randy Couture with Karina Smirnoff (eliminated)
- Host Tavis Smiley with Sharna Burgess (eliminated)
- Olympian LoLo Jones with Keo Motsepe (eliminated)
Tags : 'Dancing with the Stars' ABC Season 19 'Dancing with the Stars' ABC Season 19 jonathan bennett 'Dancing with the Stars' ABC Season 19 allison holker jonathan bennett eliminated jonathan bennett allison holker 'Dancing with the Stars' ABC Season 19 video pitbull back in time pit bull 'Dancing with the Stars'